Ricin: Clinician Training
On this page:
- Ricin Home Page
- Emergency Response Card: Ricin
- COCA Conference Call: Ricin as a Biologic Agent
- MMWR: Recognition of illness associated with exposure to chemical Agents—United States, 2003
- Environmental Public Health Readiness Branch Chemical Weapons Elimination Team: Emergency Room Procedures in Chemical Hazard Emergencies A Job Aid
- Hospital Response to Chemical Terrorism: Personal Protective Equipment, Training and Operations Planning. Am J Industrial Med 2004:00:1—14.
- Anonymous. Ricin: the next biological terror agent? J Environ Health 2004;66:32.
- Lynch EL, Thomas TL. Pediatric considerations in chemical exposures: Are we prepared? Pediatr Emerg Care 2004;20:198-208.
- Patt HA, Feigin RD. Diagnosis and management of suspected cases of bioterrorism: A pediatric perspective. Pediatr 2002:109:685-92.
- Bioterrorism Readiness Plan: A Template for Healthcare Facilities
- Page last reviewed April 17, 2013
- Page last updated April 17, 2013