Taking care of your family includes being ready for emergencies. Parents can make sure family members know what to do to get ready for disasters, and what to do when they happen.
- Get a kit, make a plan, stay informed
- Games and more from Ready.gov
- Keep It With You: Personal Medical Information Form
- American Academy of Pediatrics Family Readiness Kit
- Coping With a Disaster
- Effects of disasters on pregnant women
- Emergency evacuations during pregnancy
- Information for pregnant women – specific emergencies
- Ready Wrigley Prepares for Hurricanes – Activity book to help the whole family prepare for hurricanes and other emergencies.
- After a Flood – Activities and tips for kids.