2013 COCA Updates
COCA provides subscribers information on current health issues and emerging threats. COCA Updates are disseminated biweekly. More frequent distributions occur when there is emergency information or CDC event-specific updates to share. On this page you will find all of the updates disseminated in 2013.
The Health Partners Outreach Team offers a variety of free tools and resources to help you enhance your knowledge of emergency preparedness and response:
- CDC Health Partners Outreach Facebook page
Real time updates, guidance, and situational awareness for public health partners on Facebook.
- Crisis & Emergency Risk Communication (CERC) Training
Course on the fundamentals of CDC's Crisis & Emergency Risk Communication.
- Selective National Assessment Profiles (SNAPS)
Snapshots of state population data and local-level community profile information.
- Risk Communicator
Quarterly online newsletter providing guidance for emergency risk communication strategy
- Page last reviewed: March 14, 2014
- Page last updated: March 14, 2014
- Content source:
- CDC Healthcare Preparedness Activity (HPA); Division of Strategic National Stockpile (DSNS); Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)
- Maintained By: