CDC Blast Injury Mobile Application
This iPhone and iPad application supports pre-hospital and hospital healthcare providers and public health professionals in preparing for and responding to terrorist bombings and other mass casualty explosive events. Healthcare providers and public health professionals can use the application to:
- Quickly review critical steps to take from the moment an event happens.
- Learn blast injury patterns and treatment considerations.
- Scan information efficiently with minimal effort on the way to or at a scene and grasp clinical guidance to support key job functions.
- Access the full breadth of CDC’s resources on blast injuries and mass casualty explosive events.
This application also provides quick links to CDC’s Blast and Bombing Injuries website.
- Page last reviewed: June 30, 2014
- Page last updated: June 30, 2014
- Content source:
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC), Office of Noncommunicable Diseases, Injury and Environmental Health
- Maintained By: