Preparedness, Research, & Response Tools
- Bombings: Injury Patterns and Care
A new course designed to provide the latest clinical information regarding blast-related injuries from terrorism.
- Explosions and Blast Injuries: A Primer for Clinicians
- In a Moment’s Notice: Surge Capacity in Terrorist Bombings
CDC report to address system-wide and discipline-specific surge capacity issues for mass casualty events.
- Mass Trauma Casualty Predictor
- Predicting Casualty Severity and Hospital Capacity