Laboratory Information for Radiation Emergencies
NOTE: The following is a list of lab resources related specifically to radiation emergencies. For other lab resources, please see the Emergency Preparedness and Response: Laboratory Information page.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Specimen-Collection Protocol for a Radiological/Nuclear Incident
This one page document contains directions and visual representations for use in collecting urine specimens from potentially exposed individuals.
- Instructions for Shipping Urine Specimens to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention after a Radiological/Nuclear Incident
This document contains photographs, and related text, of the requirements for packaging and shipping urine specimens to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Shipping Instructions for Specimens Collected from People Who May Have Been Internally Contaminated with Radioactive Materials
- Radiological/Nuclear Incident Specimen Collection and Shipping Manifest
- Page last reviewed: October 25, 2013
- Page last updated: October 17, 2014
- Content source:
- Maintained By: