CDC Situation Awareness - 2015 Hurricane Season - Preparedness and Response
2015 Hurricane Storm Names
Ana, Bill, Claudette, Danny, Erika, Fred, Grace, Henri, Ida,
Joaquin, Kate, Larry, Mindy, Nicholas, Odette, Peter, Rose, Sam,
Teresa, Victor, Wanda
- Atlantic, Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico
Tropical weather outlook and current active storms covering the Atlantic High Seas, The Caribbean including Haiti; the Gulf of Mexico, and the East Coast of the United States.
- Eastern Pacific
Tropical weather outlook and current active storms covering the Northeast Pacific High Seas, The Southeast Pacific and the West Coast of the United States.
- Central and Western Pacific
Tropical weather and current active storms covering the Indian Ocean, The Western and Northwest Pacific, including Japan.
2015 Hurricane - CDC Emergency Operations Center Activation
|No 2015 activations to date|
- Page last reviewed: May 29, 2015
- Page last updated: May 29, 2015
- Content source: Division of Emergency Operations (DEO), Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)