CDC Situation Awareness - 2013 Hurricane Season - Preparedness and Response
2013 Hurricane Storm Names
Andrea, Barry, Chantal, Dorian, Erin, Fernand, Gabrielle, Humberto, Ingrid, Jerry,
Karen, Lorenzo, Melissa, Nestor, Olga, Pablo, Rebekah, Sebastien, Tanya, Van,
- Atlantic, Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico
Tropical weather outlook and current active storms covering the Atlantic High Seas, The Caribbean including Haiti; the Gulf of Mexico, and the East Coast of the United States.
- Eastern Pacific
Tropical weather outlook and current active storms covering the Northeast Pacific High Seas, The Southeast Pacific and the West Coast of the United States.
- Central and Western Pacific
Tropical weather and current active storms covering the Indian Ocean, The Western and Northwest Pacific, including Japan.
2013 Hurricane - CDC Emergency Operations Center Activation
|No 2013 activations to date|
- Page last reviewed: July 2, 2013
- Page last updated: July 2, 2013
- Content source: Division of Emergency Operations (DEO), Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)