Ebola – Clinical Updates with a Global Perspective
= No Continuing Education
Date:Wednesday, June 17, 2015
National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases — CDC
Senior Research Scientist
Influenza Coordination Unit
Office of Infectious Diseases — CDC
During this COCA call, clinicians will receive guidance for healthcare providers presented with a patient who has traveled from Liberia in the last 21 days. Clinicians will get guidance on taking thorough histories (covering health, travel, and exposure) and on using clinical judgment to evaluate patients based on those histories and their symptoms, and will be advised to consider other illnesses occurring among travelers returning from West Africa in the differential diagnosis, including malaria.
- Audio conference call on 6/17/15: 2:00 - 3:00 PM
- Activity number:WCWD2286(SC)
- Date of origination/renewal:December 12, 2013
- Date of expiration:December 12, 2015
- To earn continuing education/contact hours
- Physician Assistants
- Health Educators
- Other Clinicians
- Contact Information:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support/Funding:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Emergency Risk Communications Branch
- Method of Participation:You may participate in the educational activity by viewing the program information above.
- Fees:COCA continuing education credits are free.
- Page last reviewed: June 15, 2015
- Page last updated: July 7, 2015
- Content source:
- Maintained By: