2019 COCA Now Messages
COCA provides subscribers information on current health issues and emerging threats. Designed to be timely and concise, the COCA Now email message will inform clinicians of new CDC resources and guidance related to emergency preparedness and response. COCA Now emails will be sent as soon as possible after CDC publishes new content, ensuring clinicians are kept up to date.
- May 31: U.S. Measles Cases Still on the Rise: CDC Encourages Parents to Consult with Their Child’s Pediatrician about Measles Vaccineexternal icon
- May 3: Measles Outbreak Digital Toolkit for Healthcare Providersexternal icon
- March 4: Ebola: U.S. Healthcare Infection Prevention and Control Considerationsexternal icon
- January 17: CDC's Antibiotic Resistance (AR) Solutions Initiativeexternal icon
- January 11: CDC Provides First In-Season Estimates of Flu Illnesses, Medical Visits, and Hospitalizationsexternal icon
- January 10 : Surgeon General's Advisory on E-cigarette Use Among Youthexternal icon