Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
COCA prepares clinicians to respond to emerging health threats and public health emergencies by communicating relevant, timely information related to disease outbreaks, disasters, terrorism events, and other health alerts.
Learn more about COCA
Latest News from COCA
- NEW: Health Alert Network (HAN) No. 376 - U.S. Multi-state Measles Outbreak, December 2014-January 2015 Tuesday, January 23, 2015 4:00:00 PM
- Upcoming COCA Call/Webinar: 2014–2015 Influenza Activity and Antiviral Recommendations Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:00:00 AM
- NEW: Health Alert Network (HAN) No. 375 - CDC Health Update Regarding Treatment of Patients with Influenza with Antiviral Medications Friday, January 9, 2014 11:00:00 AM
- NEW: COCA Email Updates: December 29, 2014 – January 05, 2015 Monday, January 5, 2014 12:00:00 PM
COCA Partner Organizations
COCA partners with national medical and public health organizations to ensure that clinicians have timely, credible, and accurate information needed to provide care.
List of COCA Partners
COCA Partner Spotlight
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is dedicated to providing its members with the knowledge and resources necessary to provide optimal care to acutely and critically ill patients. Established in 1969, AACN represents the interests of more than 500,000 nurses and is the world's largest specialty nursing organization.
Learn more about AACN
- Page last reviewed: March 14, 2014
- Page last updated: January 23, 2015
- Content source:
- CDC Healthcare Preparedness Activity (HPA); Division of Strategic National Stockpile (DSNS); Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)
- Maintained By: